Bed bug infestations are very difficult to fight on your own, and the best course of action is to enlist professional help to exterminate the infestation.
Many inexperienced pest control companies will attempt to chemically combat the bed bugs. Unfortunately, this can be problematic for a number of reasons, including:
1. Chemicals may not kill all the bugs at the time of treatment.
2. Bed Bugs can be resistant to chemical treatments.
3. Pesticides can be harmful to humans and pets.
Bed bug heat treatment ensures that all bed bugs are eradicated at the source. Benefits of heat treatment include:
1. Heat treatment does not have any harmful long term effects on humans and pets in the home.
2. There is no such thing as a “heat-resistant” bed bug.
3. Often, a single heat treatment is enough to resolve the bed bug problem.
As outlined above, chemical treatment options alone may not be enough to eradicate all bed bugs at the source, which is why heat treatment is a much more effective and health conscious option. Our experienced bed bug extermination team eliminates the entire infestation with the use of heat first, and then finishes up with a chemical treatment to ensure future infestations can’t take hold. The only effective use of chemical treatment is in combination with heat treatment.
For more information on bed bug treatments, and why our bed bug heat treatment is your best option to combat the bed bug infestation in your home, read our helpful Chemicals vs. Heat bed bug treatment guide and contact our helpful team for your consultation today.